BBQ Air Fryer Ribs
These BBQ air fryer ribs are just the best! Slightly crisp on the outside, yet melt in your mouth tender on the inside they are also really easy to make and ready in under 30 minutes.
- 1 rack of baby back pork ribs
- bbq sauce (the amount you need will depend on the size of your ribs)
- sea salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
Sprinkle both sides of the ribs salt and pepper (you can also add other spices if you like).
Place the ribs in the air fryer, meat side down and cook for 15 minutes at 400F.
Take the ribs out and coat both sides in bbq sauce.
Place the ribs back in the air fryer and cook for another 15 minutes at 390F.
Let the ribs cool for a few minutes and then serve and enjoy! Feel free to add a little extra bbq sauce if you like as well.
- Nutritional values are estimates and will vary depending on the specific ingredients you use.
- This recipe has only been tested for baby back pork ribs. If you try using other cuts of meat you will likely need to adjust both the cooking time and temperature.
- Feel free to add other spices to the ribs such as onion powder, garlic powder etc.
- Depending on the size of your rack of ribs you may need to adjust the cooking times slightly.
Calories: 318kcal | Protein: 27g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 350mg | Vitamin A: 31IU | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg