This Whole30 Mango Chicken Curry is soon to become a healthy dinner favourite. Full of flavour and loaded with vegetables this chicken curry dinner is not only so easy to make but tastes amazing. This mango chicken curry is paleo, gluten free and dairy free.
It’s that time of year. Fall. Which means it’s time for delicious foods like stews, curries, soups, pies and crisps. And as much as I hate the weather getting cooler I absolutely love fall food. I am way more motivated to cook when it is cooler outside, and first up this fall was a brand new curry dish.
This Whole30 Mango Chicken Curry has become our new favourite dinner recipe. It has such an amazing flavour and is loaded with healthy vegetables! We love it so much that I usually make a double batch so that we have leftovers to enjoy for a couple days.
Why this Whole30 Mango Chicken Curry is so good:
- It has the most amazing flavour!
- It’s so simple and easy to make and doesn’t require any hard to find ingredients
- It’s gluten free, dairy free and paleo
- It’s got so many vegetables making it a really healthy dinner option
- It makes great leftovers and can be eaten for lunches the next day
How to make this Whole30 Mango Chicken Curry:
- Chop your chicken breasts into bite sized pieces
- Place a large pan on the stove on medium heat, then add the coconut oil and let it melt
- Add the chopped chicken breasts and cook until browned on all sides, turning every couple minutes to ensure they are evenly cooked
- Add the chopped green onion and cook for ~2 more minutes
- Add the spices and stir well to combine
- Add the chopped broccoli and bell peppers and cook for another 5 minutes
- Add the coconut milk and mango puree and stir well to combine
- Simmer everything together for another 30 minutes (until the vegetables are the texture you desire), stirring every few minute
- Serve and enjoy!
Other Whole30 recipes you will love:
- Beef Curry Stew
- Whole30 and Paleo Sloppy Joes
- Meatloaf with Blueberries
- Bacon and Vegetable Egg Casserole
Since you made it this far we are basically best friends so be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook where I share even more recipes and healthy living tips! And don’t forget to leave this recipe a star review before you go!
Whole30 Mango Chicken Curry (Paleo, GAPS, SCD, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
This Whole30 mango chicken curry tastes amazing! With a delicious sauce and so many vegetables this makes the perfect weeknight meal.
- 3 chicken breasts from pasture raised chicken
- 4 tbsp coconut oil or other cooking fat of choice
- 1 cup chopped green onion or substitute one small white onion
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 small head of broccoli, chopped
- 2 sweet bell peppers, chopped
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups pureed mango simply use fresh or frozen mango and puree it in your Vitamix blender
Chop your chicken breasts into bite sized pieces
Place a large pan on the stove on medium heat
Add the coconut oil to the pan and allow to melt
Add the chopped chicken breasts and cook until browned on all sides, turning every couple minutes to ensure they get evenly cooked
Add the chopped green onion and cook for ~2 minutes
Add the spices and stir well to combine
Add the chopped broccoli and bell peppers and cook for another 5 minutes
Add the coconut milk and mango puree and stir well to combine
Simmer for another 30 minutes (until the vegetables are the texture you desire), stirring every few minutes
Remove from the heat
Serve and enjoy!
- Feel free to add other vegetables to this dish such as carrots or celery
- Topping ideas: raw cashews, peanuts (not paleo or Whole30 compliant), fresh cilantro or avocado
- This curry goes well with cauliflower rice or white rice (if you are eating grains)
Pin this recipe for later: