This Whole30 Curry Butternut Squash Soup is so simple to make and full of flavour. This soup is the perfect fall side dish that will have you coming back for seconds and thirds. So healthy it’s gluten free, paleo and vegan!
Are you guys ready for the perfect Whole30 Curry Butternut Squash Soup recipe? I hope so! This has become my new favourite easy paleo curry squash soup. It is seriously so addicting! I have been craving warm comfort foods lately and this soup is the perfect solution.
Why this Whole30 Curry Butternut Squash Soup is so good:
- It has the most incredible flavour!
- It is so easy and simple to make!
- It’s naturally dairy free, gluten free, vegan and paleo
- It’s made with coconut milk and apples, giving it a unique sweet flavour
- It makes great leftovers and freezes really well
How to make this Whole30 Curry Butternut Squash Soup:
- Place a large pot on the stove on medium heat
- Add all the ingredients to the pot and bring them to a boil
- Turn down the heat and allow the ingredients to simmer for ~30 minutes (until soft)
- Let the soup cool for 15-20 minutes and then use your metal immersion blender to blend well, until smooth
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips for this Whole30 Curry Butternut Squash Soup:
- If you are vegan use vegetable broth and coconut oil to make this soup
- This soup makes a large batch so feel free to freeze the extra
- Make this soup a complete meal by adding some cooked chicken or beef
- Top this soup with seeds, nuts or cilantro
Other soup recipes you will love:
- Vegan Butternut Squash Soup
- Vegan Cauliflower Soup
- Easy Butternut Squash Soup
- Spiced Carrot and Parsnip Soup
Since you made it this far we are basically best friends so be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook where I share even more recipes and healthy living tips! And don’t forget to leave this recipe a star review before you go!
Whole30 Curry Butternut Squash Soup (Paleo, Vegan, GAPS, Dairy Free)
This Whole30 Curry Butternut Squash Soup is the perfect fall side dish. Full of flavour you will love how easy it is to make!
- 1 kg fresh or frozen squash (I used 4 bags of organic cubed butternut squash)
- 2 red apples, chopped (I love Pink Lady or Gala apples)
- 1 cup chopped green onion or one small white onion, chopped
- 3 cups bone broth or vegetable broth (Kettle and Fire is a great brand of bone broth)
- 3 cups full fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp grass-fed ghee or butter (or substitute coconut oil for vegan)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract (omit for Whole30)
- 2 tbsp curry spice (I use the Curry Spice from Primal Palate Spices which is Whole30 approved)
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp sea salt
Place a large pot on the stove on medium heat
Add all the ingredients to the pot
Bring to a boil
Turn down the heat and allow the ingredients to simmer for ~30 minutes (until soft)
Let cool for 15-20 minutes and then use your immersion blender to blend well, until smooth
Serve and enjoy!
- This makes a large batch of soup so feel free to freeze the extras for a later date
- If you are vegan use vegetable broth instead of bone broth
- If you are vegan use coconut oil instead of butter
Pin this recipe for later: