Happy weekend everyone! Are you up to anything exciting?? Hopefully you are enjoying some sunshine (maybe your last chance!) and not working too hard.
Now I can't really call these chocolate because there is not a speck of cocoa in these babies... but the cacao butter does give them a chocolatey flavour... you will just have to trust me. Sorry for misleading you. But they are still delicious. Try eating just one. I dare you.
White Chocolate Dessert Cups
- 16 oz coconut butter
- 3/4 cup cacao butter
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Place a medium sized saucepan on medium heat on the stove.
- Add all your ingredients to pan and heat until the coconut butter and cacao butter have melted.
- Stir well to incorporate (Once your mixture is melted do not allow to sit for very long or your ingredients will start to separate).
- If adding additional ingredients (blueberries etc) stir in now.
- Place your silicone muffin cups into a muffin pan and pour a small amount into each cup (to about 1cm in depth).
- Place your muffin pan in fridge for 3-4 hours or until chocolates are firm.
- Remove from silicone cups and enjoy! Keep these in the fridge or freezer.
Did you by chance mean 16 oz of coconut butter? I used the 8oz and the cups were watery and not white.
Madison thanks for catching my error! Yes I did mean 16 oz jar! I am sorry about that. your poor chocolate cups!