You are going to love these chocolate hazelnut flour cookies. They have a delicious fudge icing that makes these healthy cookies taste so decadent. Plus these cookies are gluten free, dairy free and paleo.
Once again you will be able to tell that these pictures were taken with my old camera. The difference is incredible! I can't believe I didn't invest in a better camera sooner. Who knew? (well I am sure many of you could have told me but I was totally oblivious to the wonders that are DSLR cameras). Again, please don't judge these cookies by the picture. I promise you they are delicious!
Alright I am sure you have had enough talk. Let's get straight to the food now shall we? I hope you like these everyone! Please let me know what you think. And please follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram!
Happy eating everyone!
Chocolate Hazelnut Flour Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and blend well with a pastry blender.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls and transfer them to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press the dough until it's flat.
- Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes, until the bottoms are golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Add all the ingredients except the warm water to your food processor and blend until smooth.
- One tablespoon at a time, add the warm water and continue to blend until the mixture has the consistency you desire. The less water you add the thicker it will be.
- Spread the icing onto each cookie.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.
- The cookies can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 7 days.