Hi friends! It is officially blueberry season which makes me one happy girl. And in honour of the blueberries that are overflowing the farmers markets and grocery stores right now I came up with a Banana Coconut Blueberry Muffin recipe for you. I hope you’re excited!
Until next time, happy eating!
Paleo Banana Coconut Blueberry Muffins
You will love these paleo banana coconut blueberry muffins. They are bursting with flavour and besides being grain free are also nut free, but you'd never know it!
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup pureed banana ~2 bananas
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup melted coconut butter or manna
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract Omit for AIP
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground organic cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Preheat your oven to 350F.
Puree the bananas in your food processor and transfer the puree to a large mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients (except the blueberries) to the bowl and mix well with a spoon or pastry blender.
Gently stir in the blueberries.
Line a muffin tray with parchment paper muffin cups.
Fill each muffin cup with the batter.
Transfer your muffin tray to the oven and bake for 24-27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean
Remove from oven and let the muffins cool, then enjoy!
- This recipe yields 12 muffins.
- Store these muffins in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.