Hi friends! It is officially blueberry season which makes me one happy girl. And in honour of the blueberries that are overflowing the farmers markets and grocery stores right now I came up with a Banana Coconut Blueberry Muffin recipe for you. I hope you're excited!
I will leave it there for today folks. As always I would be thrilled if you followed my social media pages on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest.
Until next time, happy eating!
Paleo Banana Coconut Blueberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup pureed banana ~2 bananas
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup melted coconut butter or manna
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Omit for AIP
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground organic cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Puree the bananas in your food processor and transfer the puree to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the blueberries) to the bowl and mix well with a spoon or pastry blender.
- Gently stir in the blueberries.
- Line a muffin tray with parchment paper muffin cups.
- Fill each muffin cup with the batter.
- Transfer your muffin tray to the oven and bake for 24-27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean
- Remove from oven and let the muffins cool, then enjoy!
- This recipe yields 12 muffins.
- Store these muffins in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.
These look and sound so yummy, I'm going to put them on my meal plan for breakfast! Yum! And I can't even think about that story without getting upset. I just can't understand people like that. I'm so glad you're able to get away for a break. You most certainly deserve one! Happy vacation and summer! xo