Hi friends! It is officially blueberry season which makes me one happy girl. And in honour of the blueberries that are overflowing the farmers markets and grocery stores right now I came up with a Banana Coconut Blueberry Muffin recipe for you. I hope you're excited!
Until next time, happy eating!
Paleo Banana Coconut Blueberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup pureed banana ~2 bananas
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup melted coconut butter or manna
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Omit for AIP
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground organic cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Puree the bananas in your food processor and transfer the puree to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the blueberries) to the bowl and mix well with a spoon or pastry blender.
- Gently stir in the blueberries.
- Line a muffin tray with parchment paper muffin cups.
- Fill each muffin cup with the batter.
- Transfer your muffin tray to the oven and bake for 24-27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean
- Remove from oven and let the muffins cool, then enjoy!
- This recipe yields 12 muffins.
- Store these muffins in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- Nutritional values are an estimate and will vary depending on the exact ingredients used.