You are going to love cooking frozen pizza in an air fryer. The pizza turns out perfectly with the best crispy crust and takes less than 10 minutes to cook. You can air fry any type of frozen pizza that you like. You’ll never need to order pizza again!
Why you will love this recipe:
- It’s so easy! It takes less than 10 minutes to cook a frozen pizza in an air fryer and most brands only take 6-8 minutes of cooking time.
- Pizza turns out perfectly when air fried. You get a perfect crispy crust that is never soggy or dry and you can add your own toppings to make your perfect personal pizza.
- The clean up is so simple and you don’t have to worry about heating up your whole house with the oven.
- You can cook any type of frozen pizza that you like including frozen mini pizza, frozen Totinos pizza, frozen Ellio’s pizza, frozen French bread pizza, Red Baron’s pizza, Stouffer’s pizza, thin crust pizza and deep dish pizza.
- A frozen pizza – you can use any type of frozen pizza that you like, just be sure you don’t buy one that’s too big to fit in your air fryer – 10 inches is the biggest that will fit in most models.
Taste and texture:
The pizza will have a perfectly cooked crust, and if you use a thin crust pizza it will be nice and crisp, whereas if you use a deep dish style pizza it will be softer. The taste will vary depending on the flavour of pizza that you cook. My personal favourite flavour is Hawaiian!
How to cook:
First you will want to preheat your air fryer to 400F.
Next, place the frozen pizza in your air fryer, directly on the tray or in the basket, and cook it at 400F for 6-10 minutes.
*The cooking times will depend on the type of pizza you have and how large it is as well as the type of air fryer that you have. I found that a 10 inch pizza usually takes 9 minutes to cook perfectly in my air fryer. Please refer to the air fryer frozen pizza cooking chart below for a rough guide of the times you should use for different types of pizzas.
Cooking times guide:
- 8″ mini pizza: 6-8 mins at 400F.
- 10″ pizza: 8-10 mins at 400F.
- Deep dish personal pizza: 7-10 mins at 400F.
- Ellio’s pizza: 5 mins at 400F.
- French bread pizza: 5 mins at 400F.
- Thin crust personal pizza: 6-8 mins at 400F.
- Every model of air fryer is different, so you may have to adjust the cooking time if you are using a different model than I do.
- Depending on the size and type of the frozen pizza that you have, you may have to adjust the cooking times.
- If the pizza that you buy comes with a parchment paper round, don’t use it when you cook the pizza in the air fryer as the crust won’t cook as well.
- If food tends to stick to your air fryer, give the tray or basket a spray with avocado oil (or another cooking oil) before cooking the frozen pizza on it.
- If you find the pizza toppings are burning when you air fry them, give the top of the frozen pizza a spray with avocado oil (or another cooking oil of choice) before cooking it in your air fryer.
- If you don’t pre-heat your air fryer you will need to add more cooking time.
- Store any leftover cooked pizza in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 3 days. You can reheat it using the instructions below.
Variations and add ins:
- Feel free to add other toppings to your pizza before air frying it. Some options include extra veggies like chopped bell peppers, fruit like pineapple, olives, anchovies, or meat.
- After cooking feel free to add extra toppings like chopped fresh tomato or your favourite seasonings.
How to reheat:
If you have leftover pizza, to reheat it, first preheat your air fryer to 350F, then cook the pizza for 2-3 minutes at 350F to warm it.
Frequently asked questions:
Can you cook frozen vegetarian pizza in an air fryer?
Yes! Use the same cooking times that I shared in this post for vegetarian pizza.
How long do you cook a frozen pizza in the air fryer?
If you preheat your air fryer, it will take 6-10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit to cook a frozen pizza in your air fryer. Cooking times will vary depending on the size and type of pizza you have and the model of air fryer you are using.
What frozen foods can you cook in an air fryer?
You can cook so many frozen foods in an air fryer. Everything from French fries, to steak, to onion rings to fish sticks and more. For all the foods you can cook in an air fryer refer to this post for the best frozen foods to cook in an air fryer.
OTHER AIR FRYER RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE:
- Air Fryer Frozen Steak
- Frozen Burrito in an Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Onion Rings
- My Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Potato Wedges
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
SINCE YOU MADE IT THIS FAR WE ARE BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS SO BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TIKTOK AND FACEBOOK WHERE I SHARE EVEN MORE RECIPES AND HEALTHY LIVING TIPS! AND DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE THIS RECIPE A STAR REVIEW BEFORE YOU GO!
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
You will love making air fryer frozen pizza! Ready in under 10 minutes the pizza turns out perfectly and the clean up is so simple.
- 1 frozen pizza
- spray oil
- additional toppings of choice
Preheat your air fryer to 400F
Place the frozen pizza in your air fryer (either on the tray or in the basket) and cook for 6-10 minutes at 400F
If food sticks to your air fryer, spray the tray or basket with oil before placing the pizza on it
If you find the toppings getting burnt, spray the top of the frozen pizza with oil before air frying it
If you want to add extra toppings, place them on top of the frozen pizza before cooking it
- Nutritional values will vary depending on the brand of pizza you use. Be sure to check the box on the pizza you are using for accurate information.
- Cooking times will vary depending on the air fryer you have, and the pizza you are using. I recommend checking the pizza at 6 minutes and then adding time as needed.
- If you don't preheat your air fryer you will need to add more cooking time.
Pin this post for later: