Are you looking for delicious Father’s Day Recipes? Look no further! I have collected 30 amazing recipes for you to choose from. You can make a Father’s Day brunch, Father’s Day dinner or Father’s Day dessert. Tell your dad “I love you” with a delicious home cooked meal this Father’s Day!
I feel like Father’s Day often gets overshadowed by Mother’s Day. But if your family is anything like mine, Dad plays just as an important role as mom does. So I thought I would collect some of my favourite recipes from some of my favourite food bloggers and put them all in one place for a great collection of dad approved recipes for Father’s Day. I’m sure your dad would greatly appreciate some homemade, delicious food for Father’s Day rather than having to cook for himself or worry abbot take out. Show you dad how much you love him by making him a delicious home, cooked meal. All of these recipes are paleo friendly so they are free from grains, gluten, dairy, soy and any refined or processed ingredients or sugars. But don’t worry, they’re all delicious and taste amazing! I should have really called this post a collection of healthy and delicious Father’s Day Recipes but that’s just too much of a mouthful…
Father’s Day Recipes
Father’s Day Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Who doesn’t love a good brunch or breakfast? You won’t need to worry about having to fire up the grill if you choose to make your dad a delicious breakfast, lunch or brunch instead. I’ve collected the most delicious collection of recipes that is sure to please all different palates and keep everyone full all day!
1. Bacon and Vegetable Egg Casserole from Pure and Simple Nourishment – the great thing about this dish is that I bet you’ll even have leftovers to eat the next day! It’s also such an easy dish to make.
2. Pumpkin Pancakes with Bacon and Pecans from Against All Grain – Who doesn’t love pancakes??? The pumpkin in theses adds such a fun twist.
3. Best Paleo Cinnamon Rolls from Real food with Jessica – Cinnamon buns and cinnamon rolls were one of my favourite breakfasts growing up and always remind me of my dad.
4. Paleo Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Swirl from 40 Aprons – This would also make a delicious dessert. And I bet you’ll even have leftovers for later!
5. Paleo Pumpkin Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel from Paleo Running Momma – That streusel topping just takes these muffins over the top!
6. Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from Pure and Simple Nourishment – This is the best banana bread ever! Nice and moist in the middle and just a little crips on the outside. Plus it’s loaded with chocolate!
7. Saucy Chorizo Skillet Baked Eggs from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – Another great savoury option if sweet brunches or breakfasts aren’t your thing.
8. Blueberry Sweet Potato Breakfast Meatballs from Fed and Fit – These are such a fun meatball idea! Blueberries and sweet potato go so well together.
9. Paleo Carrot Cake Donuts from Pure and Simple Nourishment – Who doesn’t love carrot cake?!?! It’s one of my all time favourites and you’ll love the sweetness that the maple syrup gives it.
10. Grain Free Bagels from Pure and Simple Nourishment – I love making BLT sandwiches with these bagels. You can also top them with so many other things including cream cheese, jam, smoked salmon and more!
Father’s Day Dinner Recipes
Maybe brunch or breakfast aren’t your thing so you’re planning a dinner date with your dad instead. Well you are in luck, I’ve collection some amazing Father’s Day Dinner recipes for you. My mouth is already watering trying to choose just one of these recipes to make! Show dad how much you love him by cooking him one of these delicious recipes below. No need to fire up the grill or order fried chicken today. I’ve got so many other great ideas for you.
1. Egg Roll in a Bowl from 40 Aprons – I love topping this recipe with a little red onion to give even more flavour.
2. Grilled BBQ Chicken Stuffed Peppers from Mary’s Whole Life – these can be served as a meal or as a side dish.
3. Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Ribs from Pure and Simple Nourishment – who doesn’t love ribs?? These turn out so flavourful and are fall off the bone tender.
4. Paleo Whole30 Sweet and Sour Chicken from Real Food with Jessica – such a fun main dish or side dish. I always make a double batch to ensure we have leftovers.
5. Easy Chimichurri Steak Recipe from Real Simple Good – now who doesn’t love a good streak or ribeyes?
6. Blueberry Pork Chops from Pure and Simple Nourishment – these are such a fun grilled pork option! And kids always love to say they are eating blue meat!
7. Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad from Paleo Running Momma – such a fun alternative to potato salad. This salad is packed with flavour!
8. Tequila Lime Shrimp from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – these have such a delicious flavour! And they’re nice and easy to make too!
9. Sticky Sesame Chicken Wings from Against All Grain – I don’t know about you but my dad loves chicken wings! And these are such a fun alternative to typical salt and pepper wings or barbecue sauce wings.
10. Taco Pizza from PaleoOMG – now this is just genius! Everyone loves tacos, and everyone loves pizza. So it only makes sense to put them together in one delicious dish.
Father’s Day Dessert Recipes
Okay so let’s be honest, I’m most excited about this section of recipes. Dessert is the way to my heart. I think I get my sweet tooth from my dad so it’s only fitting that for Father’s Day I share some delicious treat ideas for you to share with your dad on Father’s Day. These treats are all made without refined sugars and instead focus on sweeteners like honey, maple syrup or coconut sugar (which is a great alternative to brown sugar). But don’t worry, even though they are refined sugar free they all taste incredible!
Gluten Free Brownies with Caramel from Pure and Simple Nourishment – The caramel drizzle just takes these brownies to a whole other level!
2. Blackout Cookies from PaleoOMG – I can’t wait to try these cookies! I would suggest making a double batch, that way everyone can take some home.
3. Paleo Maple Pecan Apple Crisp from Paleo Running Momma – Crisps and cobblers are my favourite! They’re such an easy dessert option that can also be eaten for brunch or breakfast.
4. Best Chocolate Paleo Cupcakes from 40 Aprons – Who doesn’t love a good chocolate cupcake?!?! Plus the icing on these is just amazing!
5. Paleo Caramel Apple Coffee Cake from Real Food with Jessica – This could also easily be served with your brunch or breakfast instead.
6. Gluten Free Lemon Bars with Cranberry from Pure and Simple Nourishment – The flavour combination of the lemon and cranberry in these bars is just perfect.
7. Paleo Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes from Mary’s Whole Life – My dad is a big chocolate lover so I know he would love these little cakes.
8. Blueberry Crumb Bars from Paleo Running Momma – The crumb topping on these bars is just perfect! And blueberries are one of my dad’s favourite fruits so I know he will love these.
9. Cheesecake Brownies from PaleoOMG – This dessert may be one of the best things I’ve ever tried! Cheesecake and brownies were just meant to be combined.
10. Chocolate Avocado Torte from Pure and Simple Nourishment – You’d never guess there is avocados in this dessert! The chocolate taste totally disguises it.
I hope you find something delicious in this collection of recipes to make your dad this year. I would love to know which recipe or recipes you decide to try. Please come back and leave a comment if you make any of theses dishes. I would love to know which ones are your favourite!
If you make any of these recipes be sure to let me know and be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook too!
Pin this collection of recipes for later: