You are going to love these chocolate energy balls. They are full of flavour and really easy to make. Plus they're gluten free, vegan and healthy.
Chocolate Energy Balls
- 2 cups cashews preferably soaked and dehydrated
- 2 cups dates soaked for 20-30 minutes first
- 1 package coconut cream concentrate or use coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 4 tablespoon organic cocoa powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded coconut
- Add all the ingredients to your food processor.
- Blend everything well until you have the consistency you prefer.
- Form the mixture into balls 1-1.5 inches in diameter in size and place them on a plate or tray.
- Place the tray in the fridge and allow to set for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
where do you find many of these ingredients (ex:cacoa butter, coconut crème concentrate?)
Hey thanks for getting in touch! I have updated the post to include links to these products on Amazon. You can also find them in any health food/ organic store. Usually in the baking section. Hope that helps 🙂
would these freeze okay? And for how long would they stay good in the freezer?
I've personally never tried freezing them but I think they would be fine. I usually just leave them in the fridge and they last for weeks so I imagine they would last a long time in the freezer.