Do you eat eggs for breakfast? I know a lot of people following a whole foods diet do. So did I until I realized they did not agree with me. Sometimes it can be hard to come up with egg-free breakfast options so I have taken the liberty of collecting some amazing recipes for you! 30 to be exact. You’re welcome!
Now if you are new to the paleo or whole foods diet you may be a bit hesitant to start eating meat for breakfast (I was initially) but overtime as your taste buds adapt you will start to enjoy meat for breakfast I promise. But until then there are plenty of other recipes in this collection for you to enjoy too!
Simply click on the recipe title to be taken directly to the recipe. Happy Eating!
8. Apple, Pecan and Bacon Butternut Squash Hash from The Urban Poser
9. Sweet Potato Sausage Hash from Health Starts in the Kitchen
16. Fresh Fig and Pork Loin Ragout from The Healthy Foodie
24. Vanilla Nut Granola Clusters from Super Glue Mom
27. Egg Free Green Plantain Pancakes from The Curious Coconut
Well there you have it everyone! Will you add any of these into your breakfast routine? Which ones will you try first? If you have any other egg free breakfast favourites I would love to hear them!